Enter the 2019 COTY Awards Online – Deadline is October 8, 2019
The NYC/LI NARI Contractor of the Year awards are a local competition that acknowledges the high quality of work being done right here on Long Island. The judging is focused on innovation, craftsmanship and the overall quality of work, allowing you to share the best of what you do with our peer community of professionals. The measure of success is yours to achieve because unlike the National program, you are not compared against other applicants but judged solely on the merits of your own work.
What qualifies as an entry? Many of the pieces to a successful entry may already be part of your marketing efforts like photos of your own customer projects. Specifically if you already share your work on social media or your website, the rest is basically telling the story behind the project.
Six benefits of winning a CotY Award:
1. Gain recognition and expand your media / public relations efforts locally and nationally through NARI marketing efforts
2. Be among an elite group of companies in the remodeling industry recognized for excellence
3. Receive customized mentions and posts on NYC/LI NARI’s social media and in Design & Remodel magazine
4. Receive customized mentions and posts on social media on NARI National platforms
-Project highlights featured for Regional and National winners
-Regional and National winners featured on NARI.org
-Project images posted to NARI National’s Pinterest site
5. Benchmark and showcase your business as a leader in the remodeling industry by hosting the CotY Award winner logo on all your digital marketing platforms (website, email, social).
6. Build credibility and differentiate your business from competition with a third party endorsement of your company’s level of expertise
7. Boost employee morale for an amazing accomplishment realized by an entire team within your company
NYC/LI NARI is currently accepting entries for the 2019 CotY Awards through our easy online portal. The online entry process is simple to navigate and offers you the opportunity to construct an entry that isn’t complete until you say so. Only then, when you decide to submit, is there an entry fee.